Genzlingers Standard Costing (SC) application provides true cost control over workers, machines, material, products, scrap and overhead. It provides management with a tool for analysis of the cost and profitability of products produced. This application requires Bill of Material, Routing and Inventory Management files.
- Supports standard, latest, current, last year frozen, this year frozen, temporary, budget, quotation, simulation and miscellaneous cost types.
- Provides seven user-defined material categories, labor hours and dollars, machine hours and dollars, set-up hours and dollars, three user defined overhead categories (e.g. material, manufacturing and corporate) and selling price, all to eight decimal places, for each cost type.
- Distributes material, scrap and overhead costs from the item file to the appropriate SC file fields.
- Automatically calculates this level labor, machine and set-up hours and dollars, scrap, and three overhead fields as percents of Labor, Material, Machine and Activity (ABC) cost drivers, all from the routing, department and work center files.
- Automatically rolls standard costs up from raw material to finished goods while computing scrap and maintaining "this level" and "roll up" cost detail for each bill of material part.
- Maintains separate costs for each engineering revision level and controlled routing operation.
- Maintains department and work center, labor, machine and overhead rate tables.
- Supports multiple currency costing.
- Prints sales/cost forecast, sales analysis, inventory valuations, cost variances, and cost reporting of sales, production, purchases, outside services, scrap and adjustments.
- Integrates with Customer Order Processing, Release/Shipment Communications, Inventory Management, Purchasing, Payables, Receivables and General Ledger.
© 2004 Genzlinger Associates Inc. All rights reserved