Genzlingers Purchase Order Processing (POP) application is an efficient, time-saving tool for creating and maintaining purchasing records and ensuring the quality, accuracy, and promptness of deliveries of purchased materials. POPs capabilities for predicting cash requirements, monitoring vendor performance, and preventing shortages of needed materials make it vital to both the manufacturing and distribution environments.
- Allows on-line entry, editing and printing of regular, blanket and release mode purchase orders, corrections and cancellations.
- Provides unique planning screen showing last weeks supplier release, this weeks MRP requirements, and this weeks recommended release allowing for easy manual adjustment to develop the new material release.
- Produces material releases, including vendor cums and fab and raw data, by day, week, or month for mail, fax or EDI transmission to suppliers.
- Reports on scheduled receipts and in-transit inventory.
- Allows on-line (bar code scanned) entry of receiving with automatic distribution of accruals to accounting.
- Provides for inspection, inventory transfer, rejection and disposition.
- Provides a powerful subsystem that measures supplier delivery, quantity, quality and price performance.
- Reports cash requirements and over/under shipments.
- Allows for multiple vendors per item purchased, drop shipments, supplier part numbers and unit of measure conversion.
- Contains a text editor to allow unlimited standard and one-time text, in Purchase Order header, trailer and each line item.
- Integrates with all associated Genzlinger and Solomon applications.
© 2004 Genzlinger Associates Inc. All rights reserved