Genzlingers Inventory Management (IM) application offers comprehensive, multiple company, multiple divisions and multiple warehouse inventory control for both manufacturing and distribution environments. Inventory transactions are automatically created by several other Genzlinger applications with real-time impact inventory status.
- Allows over 1000 inventory in-plant, warehouse, outside service and in-transit locations.
- Allows multiple bins within a given location.
- Allows Work-In-Process (WIP) inventory control by routing operation.
- Provides full Engineering Revision Level control.
- Provides for Bar Code scanning of all transactions from the Data Collection application.
- Stamps inventory transactions and masterfile additions, changes and deletions with operator, date and time to provide a complete audit trail.
- Prints the ABC Analysis Report with optional update of inventory classifications.
- Prints the Inventory Usage Exceptions Report, comparing actual to forecasted usage.
- Allows quick inquiry regarding item availability by revision level, operation, location and bin.
- Provides several options, tags and worksheets for physical inventory and cycle counting.
- Supports automotive supplier requirements such as CUMs, standard packs, customer item numbers, price by ship to destinations, returnable container codes, etc.
- Supports production transactions with backflushing components, returnable containers and by-products.
- Integrated with all Genzlinger Repetitive Manufacturing System applications.
© 2004 Genzlinger Associates Inc. All rights reserved