Genzlingers Customer Order Processing (COP) application provides for the on-line entry, maintenance, processing and reporting of customer orders. Appropriate for manufactures and distributors, COP supports the processing of orders for end items, kits, assemblies and service/repair parts.
- Accesses customers by customer number or name and allows ordering of products by partial internal item number, customer part number or description.
- Checks inventory availability based on on-hand, allocated and on-order.
- Allocates based on either the entry of the order quantity or when the item is released for shipment.
- Performs on-line credit limit check.
- Provides for blanket orders, and consolidation of orders. Fills back orders. Prints both back order and open order reports by item and/or by customer.
- Prints Order Acknowledgments, Picking Tickets, and Invoices.
- Supports distribution from multiple warehouse locations.
- Processes dealer direct shipments using an interface to Release/Shipment Communications,
- Allows selective and partial billing.
- Provides automatic mass price change ability.
- Handles prices and discounts through flexible user-defined codes based on customer numbers and types, quantity ordered, product categories, item numbers, and/or special sale prices.
- Offers extensive scrolling, during order entry, of other order line-items, of component part availability and of inventory availability by location including allocated and purchased orders.
- Integrated with EDI, Inventory Management, Bill of Material and Accounts Receivable packages.
© 2004 Genzlinger Associates Inc. All rights reserved